- Special Education and Special Needs Education
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Inclusive technology
- Computer access -- internet, e-mail, word processing – for persons with
- Poor Sight or Partial Sight / Visual Impairment
- Cerebral Palsy
- Motor Neurone Disease (MND)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson's Disease
- Upper Limb Disorder (ULD)
- Downs Syndrome
- Learning Disorders
- Severe Learning Difficulty (SLD)
- Impairment of Motor Skills
LX "Assist Mode"
The LX version of BigKeys has an "ASSIST MODE" to accommodate those who cannot press two or more keys simultaneously. ASSIST MODE works with and enhances the Windows 95/98/ME "Sticky Key" Accessibility Option.
When not in ASSIST MODE, function keys are produced on BigKeys LX by pressing simultaneously the F key and a number key. (F+1 produces the F1 function, etc.)
The BigKeys LX ASSIST MODE enables you to press the F key and have it remain active until you press another key. In ASSIST MODE, the F key becomes a "Sticky Key".